Thursday, January 19, 2012

What do you think?

How this for a look of a squad?
A while back I picked up a bunch of Dark Angles, but I have not intent of playing Dark Angles, so what to do with all the bodies.  Here one Idea that I have to start a squad.  Thinking about running this as a Sternguard, then latter as may be a Wolf Guard.  Still need to pick out a color scheme too.
 
The first of my Space Wolves, thinking about bodies and leg.


Here the other option for the wolf head.
 I basically want a full squad of Marines with the wolf head for the space wolf spruce.  I want to assemble them and paint them so I can play them as Regular, Black Templar, or Space Wolves.  I am finding the by setting rules out on how the models should look, help make for a unified look in the squad.

This will be much fun to paint.
Sternguard Squad to be Drop Poding in, for the Escalation League I am running.


As always let me know what yall think.

No comments:

Post a Comment