Sunday, July 17, 2011

Vaction and an Blog to Watch

I will be off on vacation for the next two weeks, but I found a blog that has given me a lot to think of.


Bringer of Victory

It reads as if is written by an economist, but this is a good thing.  It seems that the blogger has come up with a system evaluating the usefulness of units.  I have not read enough yet to say or understand what exactly he doing, or if I agree with his methodology. 

Bringer of Victory is doing something a bit different then I set out to do.  I want to show the odds of how many kills a single unit will get, he is evaluating a whole list over the entire game, and giving it a numeric score.  When I get back from vacation I will be more informed and better able to give my two cents.

1 comment:

  1. Well it looked like Bell of Lost Souls hit on this sight while I was gone.

    ReplyDelete